Welcome | ברוכים הבאים
If you’re searching for a meaningful and engaging tour of Israel… I’m here to help make your dreams and plans come true.
Contact Joe for information about:
- Private tours for individuals, couples, families with young children (or multi-generation) or just a group of friends
- Synagogue or church groups; pilgrimages; interfaith groups
- Special interest groups (e.g., focus on hiking, archaeology and ancient history, modern history and sociology, geopolitics, music and dance, spirituality, and so on )
- Educational institutions and missions (school study tours, school boards, university seminars, community center staff, Federations, etc.)
- Bar/Bat Mitzva or other lifecycle celebrations
All of my tours are custom-made, whether for a…
- Day Tour such as: Jerusalem Old City, Jerusalem New City, Tel Aviv, Masada/Dead Sea, 1948 War battle sites, Western Negev…
- Two- or Three-Day Excursion: e.g., Two-days/1 night or 3-days/2-nights to the Kinneret (Sea of Galilee) and environs, the Western Galilee (Acco, Haifa, and so on), the Dead Sea area, hiking in the northern Negev… or
- An Extended Trip of seven, 10 or 12 days – or more, touching on the multi-layered history and beauty of the country.
Please take a few moments to learn a little bit about my background and see what other people have said about my guiding.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. See you soon… in Israel!
We recommend Eluna.com to choose a restaurant for dinner!
Joe Freedman, Ed.D.
Licensed Tour Guide, Israel Ministry of Tourism
Cell-phone: + (972-50) 202-5650
Fax: + (972-2) 645-0610
Tours and tour packages made just for you
Join with other English-speakers in eye-opening tours at prearranged times and places, mostly in and around Jerusalem.
Thematic tours of Jerusalem (Old City Walls and Gates; Divided Jerusalem 1948-67); Herodion; The City of David, including Hezekiah’s Tunnel; The Temple Mount and the Davidson Center archaeological park; Highlights of the Israel Museum; “The Palm Sunday Path”; Where David slew Goliath: Tel Azeka and HaEla Valley.
Jerusalem Old City; Jerusalem New City; Tel Aviv: from Old Jaffa through Neve Tzedek; Ancient Caesarea and the delightful Zichron Yaakov; the caves of Maresha and Bet Guvrin; Key sites on the ascent to Jerusalem from 1948 – including Latrun and the new museum at Sha’ar Hagai; Masada and the Dead Sea; Western Negev…
The Kinneret (Sea of Galilee) and environs; the Western Galilee (Acco, Haifa, and so on); the Dead Sea area; hiking in the northern Negev… or an extended trip of seven, 10 or 12 days – or more, touching on the multi-layered history and beauty of the country.