Welcome! !ברוכים הבאים
If you’re searching for a meaningful and engaging
tour of ISRAEL…
…I’m here to help make your dreams and plans come true:
- Private tours for individuals, couples, families with young children (or multi-generation) or just a group of friends
- Synagogue or church groups; pilgrimages; interfaith groups
- Special interest groups (e.g., focus on hiking, archaeology and ancient history, modern hist
ory and sociology, geopolitics, music and dance, spirituality, and so on )
- Educational institutions and missions (school study tours, school boards, university seminars, community center staff, Federations, etc.)
- Bar/Bat Mitzva or other life-cycle celebrations
All of my tours are custom –made, whether for a…
♦DAY-TOUR; such as: Jerusalem Old City, Jerusalem New City, Tel Aviv, Masada/Dead Sea, 1948 War battle sites, Western Negev…
♦TWO- OR THREE-DAY EXCURSION; e.g., Two-days/1 night or 3-days/2-nights to the Kinneret (Sea of Galilee) and environs, the Western Galilee (Acco, Haifa, and so on), the Dead Sea area, hiking in the northern Negev…or
♦AN EXTENDED TRIP of seven, 10 or 12 days – or more, touching on the multi-layered history and beauty of the country.
Please take a few moments to learn a little bit about my background (see “About Joe”) and see what other people have said about my guiding
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
See you soon….in Israel!
Joe Freedman, Ed.D.
Licensed Tour Guide, Israel Ministry of Tourism
Cell-phone: + (972-50) 202-5650
Fax: + (972-2) 645-0610